ASD 2018 sessions will take place at the StateView Hotel. The hotel is on North Carolina State University’s Centennial Campus, just steps away from one of the premier technological hubs and innovative research parks in the U.S. The hotel, conveniently located near downtown Raleigh and only 15 miles from RDU Airport, offers a modern fitness center, hi-tech meeting rooms, and comfortable guest rooms for nightly relaxation – all in a picturesque setting overlooking Lake Raleigh.
Participants are eligible for the Conference room rate of $174 (single or double per room per night plus prevailing taxes, at The StateView Hotel, 2451 Alumni Dr., Raleigh, NC 27606. This special room rate will be available until April 6, 2018 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. Rates include:
- Boutique, Autograph Collection Accommodations
- Easy Access to the NCSU Centennial Campus
- Complimentary, High-Speed WiFi for Marriott Reward Members
- Climate-Controlled Guest Rooms
- Complimentary Access to our State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- 49” Flat-Screen TV
- In-Room Phone Charger and Wireless Dock
- Walk-In Showers
- Spacious Work Desk
- On-Site Dining at Beaker & Flask
- Complimentary Self-Parking
- Access to Picturesque Lakefront Outdoor Terrace
*Due to limited space we recommend booking as early as possible to receive this special rate—please note that once the reserved/contracted room block is full, the room availability and rate are not guaranteed and may vary.
2451 Alumni Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27606
To make your room reservation, please click reserve or call Marriott Reservations at 1-800-228-9290 by April 6, 2018. Guests should identify themselves as part of the group (NCSU – ASD Workshop). The hotel will require a credit card number (plus expiration date) to guarantee the first night’s stay. For cancellations, please refer to the instructions in your hotel confirmation letter.